Tuesday, February 2, 2010

460.

451. When your advisor works like the flow of a sand clock, you better work like the flow of a level 6 rapid.
452. Please GOD!!! Save me from your followers.
453. Topsy turvy marble garble.
454. If you are allowed to buy multi-packs of Christmas/New Year/Seasons Greetings cards, then I can definitely buy multi-packs of "I love you ONLY" cards for Valentines.
455.On your mark, get set, Go Away!! Shoo Shoo.
456. Hun, you're not fat. It's just that your triesters of glycerol and carboxylic acids with long unbranched aliphatic tails are degrading a little slower than their accumulation.... :D :P
457. I need more desk space to clutter more documents.
458. Hangover is actually heart burn in your head.
459. Done with the to do, and so now dead as a dodo.
460. Music! I need music! Any kinda music! Else, I hear my own brain cells dying on me.

No comments: