Wednesday, January 20, 2010

450.

441. "First things first" doesn't mean that it has to be in that precise order.
442. Now a days, I keep a record of all my data. It indicates that I've been working....
443. A dirty book is never dusty.
444. Hey! I do have the right frame of mind. But, I am missing the big picture inside the frame.
445. Laws of realistic attraction - A most liked, light colored shirt always attracts the darkest of the curries.
446. The problem with the fast advancing world is that whenever I make something start working, it turns out to be obsolete.
447. When I get real tired, I use those left over "Roll Over" minutes for a longer nap.
448. There's no point in being pessimistic. It won't work anyway.
449. Pretty darn sure that I was born choking on the silver spoon.
450. Somebody call the CSI team. There seems to be a bloody gory murder pattern written all over my paper draft. And I have a hunch that my advisor could be the murderer with his pen as the murder weapon.

No comments: