Sunday, January 10, 2010

440

431. Seems like Santa and team are having an Arctic Blast for the weekend.
432. With the amount of salt I see on the streets, I bet we can drain the KY river and fill it with Tequila.
433. Lying on my back I'm looking Down on my roof.
434. I decoded the wintry clatter of the teeth using morse code. It meant, "rat-a-tat-a-tat-a-rat..... Brrrrr.... It is cold"
435. The soldier with the green helmet and the red scarf cherishes the sight of liberty.
436. Hey! I do have the right frame of mind. But, I am missing the big picture inside the frame.
437. If I'd agree with you, then we'd both be wrong.
438. If I stayed calm at this chaos that is prevailing all around me, then probably I have not entirely understood the gravity of the situation.
439. My #1 concern was, is and will always be on my #1 preference.
440. Charging Lunar Cells.

No comments: