Saturday, February 13, 2010

480.

471. Is it just me or everytime I settle on a chapstick flavor from its multitude of options, Walmart removes it from sale.
472. PhD life is not a job. It's an indenture.... :)
473. Looking at the way I'm using so many deductions, I might actually have more than enough to pay my attorney and bail if I get caught.
474. If this is the UPS guy drop the package at the doorstep, if this is Opportunity, stop knocking. Just barge in, suit yourself and stay till I come.
475. The laws of attraction at the nanoscale is really killing my spirit... Damn these hydrogen bondings.
476. Never extend meetings and never delay happy hours on Fridays.
477. When given an empty elevator and a concentrated task in mind, ppl tend to walk in circles, that too in counter-clockwise direction inside the elevator. So far I know one person who does this.
478. The main problem with having a tooth ache is one can't grit their teeth when in agony.
479. Getting angry releases the enzyme Triptophan hydoxylase, which temporarily reduces IQ. I can't afford it at this situation.
480. The next time some granny pesters you on a family wedding saying, "you're next", remember 'em, and say the same when a family funeral comes. Now that's a lesson well taught.

No comments: