Monday, October 1, 2007

Let me make history now

In less than a year I had generated roughly around a thousand quotes of my own. I never cared for replacing one quote with another. But now after seeing T shirts with my quotes and people giving my quotes back to me, I guess it's time to document 'em. PS every great person in the world is remembered the most with his/her quotes. I hope some day I would be remembered by my quotes TOO. (I shall make my mark in many ways). Well lemme start the first set of quotes which I used for the day.

1. The realities of failure is much more pleasant than the dreams of success.

2. Waiting has relatively been the Einstein's stove.

3. I'd rather prefer sitting on the hot stove for 2 minutes instead of sitting with a girl of this age for 2 hours. (Meaning of the 2nd quote)

4. I don’t use a magic lamp;
I don’t rub my back for a genie,
I ain’t Aladdin with a monkey;
But I am my very own genie with a mind,
And I pat my back for being a geni(e)ous;
And still I don’t use a magic lamp.

5. I didn’t walk all the way in my life to accept failure. I might have had shattered dreams, but from now on I shall walk in my boulevard of broken dreams to glue them into successful reality. Sacrifices have no meaning if they don’t add up to a reason – a reason to succeed. I had my chances to quit, but I’d quit on quitting long back. I’m back to take what life’s been trying to take back from me – Purpose to succeed. I had 5 minutes to wallow in the melancholy of delicious misery. I enjoyed it, embraced it, discarded it and now it is time to proceed towards the route to success….

6. Then beat the hearts of love, Now beats the hearts with the pea-womb, and will beat the hearts of family.

7. Silence sometimes is deafening and sometimes darkness throws light into one's future.

8. Nascent tear flowed from her orbs of Eros; Relished hearts around her Eutychia physique, Daisies of breath succumbing at her lips. Oh Tear! I wish I was you, born as her tear, lived life in her cheeks of happiness, and died at her beautiful lips. I wish I was you.... I wish...

9. Organized Entropy - Thats how the day goes. Activated, Collided, Pressured, Reacted and finally Changed.

10. The lion runs to catch the deer and the deer runs to avoid the lion. In short everyone has to run one way or the other every day, every moment. So let me start running in life.

No comments: