Thursday, October 25, 2007

38

32. Sometimes one's gotta be big enough to see how small he is...
33. They are too big, I am too small. You do the math...
34. As you go down to nanoscale; enhanced properties is not the only thing that happens, enhanced problems happen too....
35. Don’t move away like the breeze; Swear I can’t get you out of my dreams, I’d sacrifice all my glittering tears; To have you shining on my side, Hold me close to your heart; You would feel blessed from above; Ecoute Moi…. Regarde Moi… (I won't call this a quote coz this was a modified phrase from Aicha)
36. The fall rustle has to wait if one has to drown in the drops of the evening deluge.
37. There lay the heap of fallen leaves; Dive was what my heart made me do, There I heard the sound of it’s rustling; Throw was what my mind made me do, There I saw the dust settle onto my head; Smile was what my soul made me do, There I washed myself in the evening fountain; Cherish is what I made myself do…..
38. Using terms such as hot dog, taco and donut is not pervertness, it's sex education on the funny side.

No comments: