Friday, October 5, 2007

10-05-07 (2 pm)

13. As my hands reach the chins in thought, Nostalgia hits me - a boy who frothed cream on his face just to break the shackles of longevity from having his dad’s majestic beard and a twenties energetic moustache. Now, all I do is waiting for my sleep to end early so that I can prune myself as one in the fashionable world.

14. If you want me to be the like the other guy, then get in the fucking wormhole and meet my alternate. Then you'll understand what I am made of.

15. It is never good to be too good. Especially to the ones you love.

16. I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't dope. Then why the hell am I always in the bliss of optimism?

17. 0.08 is too high a number for me to be the limit.

18. Only gravity can fill the sea of tranquility.

No comments: