Monday, December 6, 2010

670

661. My clock goes from 0 to 60 in 1 minute.
662. Once I was a coke addict. Then I switched to Pepsi.
663. Whenever a friend misappropriately asks about how good his selection of a wife was, my response would be, "She is one extremely beautiful lady with one horribly impaired vision"
664. Oh yeah! You've got three.... My fan has four settings - Slow, Medium, High, and......... OFF!
665. I wonder if Wikileaks has "Santa's naughty and nice list" so that I'd know if I get a gift this Christmas or not.
666. I believe in the dark knight coz only a Mr. Freeze can make a December this frozen.
667. If an atom and its constituents has mass, then I'd hope they had a good Christmas.
668. I had to rip through four layers of a boxed Christmas gift wrapping to find out that my gift was a DVD of Inception.
669. My resolution to stop procrastination is going to start from 2013. Happy 2011 everyone.
670. 2010 is in my top 10 years of the last decade.

No comments: