Thursday, January 27, 2011

680

671. I have the right frame of mind. But I'm lacking the big picture to fit that frame.
672. If you can open all doors in your life, then do apply for a Janitor's position.
673. If you wanna last longer in bed, buy sleeping pills.
674. The next time someone serving food is going to ask if raspberry tea is ok for the sweet tea I ordered, I am going to reply, "Is monopoly money ok for real money?"
675. Let the accelerated mass be with you.
676. My brain is growing out of proportion and that my friend is the reason I have a receding hairline.
677. Soup of the day - Bourbon!
678. "Does your contact lens have issues? Then try our contact lens solution...." Ain't this a marketing quote? ;)
679. Laughter is the worst medicine when it comes to broken ribs.
680. My brain is growing out of proportion and that my friend is the reason I have a receding hairline.

No comments: