Wednesday, November 10, 2010

660

651. One way to avoid making wrong decisions is by not taking one. But the one problem is that this is also a wrong decision.
652. Today's procrastinators are tomorrows proactivists.
653. The Tamil version of 'Adava Kedavra' would be "Ava Kedakura"
654. Sometimes, life is like a passage through a museum. All you can do is observe the beautiful masterpieces. You cannot touch them.
655. Dear customer support, I would like to first bring to your notice that I am typing this message with my middle finger.
656. FYI - It takes the same amount of energy to change an "energy saving" light bulb as that of a normal light bulb.
657. It's called the human "race". Got no other option but to run for a win.
658. When a ballerina dances on her toes, I just wonder why not hire a taller girl or better, give her heels?
659. At times I feel that my certain mental disability should fetch me parking at the disabled lot.
660. When the doc asked if I knew about my RBC count, I frankly told him that I never knew that they were that smart.

No comments: