Saturday, April 10, 2010

530

521. I know lots of established scientists and they all no me.
522. The probability of ending being the bad guy is proportional to how good you are.
523. One of the disadvantages of working in an experimental laboratory is to not wear flip flops and shorts on a sunny day.
524. Kaarbon Kamaal Catch!! - "Kiska maal pakda??"
525. Confounding, confusing, compounding, Co-incidents!!!
526. A rhino is just an evolved lazy unicorn.
527. If you are not related, don't overreact.
528. Oh, no not I, I will survive, Oh as long as I know how to experiment, I know I'll stay alive. I've got all my hopes to search, I've got all my ideas to give, And I, I will survive.
529. To err is human. Forgive us now, "Wuman"!
530. Running on reserve in the road less traveled.

No comments: