Monday, February 23, 2009

312

301. Personal prejudice always obscures the truth...
302. You are the rising sun in a parched desert. You are the rising moon in a high tide cave. You are the shooting star in a rare atmosphere planet. You are everything wrong at the right place. :P
303. I wanna sue (and not sew) that button. (My reaction to the movie Coraline)
304. Burf'in in the cold wave. Surf's up
305. If only my roomie can yap to the bothering bed bugs, I'd sleep happy.
306. Chicken soup for the sick soul.
307. You can't kick the bucket unless you start swinging those legs.
308. The universe always has a way to get back at you to tell, "You can't escape"
309. I know my lovely exception when I'm the disappointed rule. (She's just not that into you)
310. Daniel, can you help my Sam? (Love Actually excerpt).
311. This fever came back like an unwanted relative.
312. The cross, the rectangle, the two circles - Hauntingly driving....

No comments: