Friday, February 13, 2009

300

293. Every now and then, some stranger compliments my driving skills. They usually leave a little note on the windscreen which says, "Parking Fine".
294. The linear increase in the number of sorted journal files, is directly proportional to the exponential decrease in the amount of desk space available, for a short-period, power nap.
295. Who is Barney Webb?
296. There are memories, and there is a defining frozen memory. I have one too and it happened as I walked out.
297. What I do (childishly) is what I miss the most.
298. Gut feels a Tug from now on.
299. Frozen in time, the memory of not freezing chills me to the bone.
300. Arms crossed holding the many few, the eyes froze with a severity of life. And I walked out freezing the moment that would change my life.... (What I achieve will be still lost)

No comments: