Tuesday, September 9, 2008

207

201. Never knew when it started, not sure if it would even stop. Guess I'll just continue doing it.
202. Girl! You better be good with directions, coz everytime I get lost in your eyes.
203. The first thing we associate with hearing a name is the religion of the person. That's exactly why I first communicate enough with a person to know his character rather than his religion.
204. While reality is fading into silhouettes, dreams are dawning into lively characters.
205. Parked in bait for recall, he waited for imagination take form a ghost. Many a strand of memories gave way to an angel instead, floating over the green hill.
206. Girl!!! You better be good with directions, coz everytime, I get lost in your eyes.
207. Yeah! You're beautiful as usual Ms Full Moon. But, as usual I give that comment coz 'she' took my compliment on her beauty being better than yours as a pathetic cliched non-romantic joke.

No comments: