Sunday, September 14, 2008

214

208. Sometimes technology just messes with me big time. The problem with keycode door systems is "How many more numbers do I need to MUG?" I like plain old keys. Just twist twist.
209. "Sorry we canceled the CPR training today. You were the only one who registered for a Saturday morning training session" Was it sarcasm or appreciation?
210. Sometimes life isn't all about taking the right choice, it's about making your very own choices.
211. If routine means following a particular format of life, then "not being in routine" is my routine.
212. If fungus lies in the lower level of the animal kingdom, how come mushrooms which are entirely made up of fungi are classified in the vegetarian category???
213. "You're very lucky man. What kind of luck is that?", asked my rival on the finals of MCT 08. My response was a simple smile with "The same luck which brought your pathetic team into the finals"
214. "You stink and your shots stink!" said the opposing captain. A cover drive for a four close to his fielding position and my words were, "See, that was a four coz you're disgusted with the stench of the ball. Stop using your nose and start using your brain to win the game."

No comments: