Friday, September 24, 2010

640

631. Pouring milk in the glass was fine. But pouring orange juice into the cereal bowl just proved that I'm focused in not being focused.
632. Thanks to my mom I don't have the specific skills I needed the most from my dad. Damn genetics!
633. I am a total rascal. People get disappointed if I don't do the wrong thing.
634. Chugging 4 gallons of milk in under a week should qualify milk as a staple food during dissertation work.
635. "Your mama's so fat that she faces an increased chance of a cardiac arrest and type 2 diabetes" - Now ain't this a concerned curse??
636. When life gives you lemons, decode its genome and genetically modify it to produce apples and oranges.
637. I have an open door policy. So opportunity don't knock, just walk right in.
638. To the few dreams that turned into mere lies.
639. Having trouble sleeping to snoring. No worries. Just attach a mouth organ to their face, and they'll wake up the moment they hear the organ blare.
640. Choosing the best answer in life does really suck.

No comments: