Thursday, September 2, 2010

630

621. Here's an idea - Why don't we just stick a note that says "Warning: Subjects in the mirror appear fatter than they appear" and save the tension of lying?
622. The shortest distance between two points is definitely not the shortcut my dad used for driving back in my childhood days.
623. Life is much more fun with strings attached. At least that's what I felt when I bungee jumped.
624. Five fall semesters ago they were hot fresh(wo)men. Now my eyes see them as just teens.
625. Men have an unique ability to forget, while women have the greatest ability to remember.
626. Thanks to all the wee hours of work, my throat is infected and it sounds like an asthma patient blowing the vuvuzela in a freshly mowed pollen field.
627. Considering the time at hand, I'm not entirely utilizing my rights to freak out and get cracked at!
628. Noooh! NO! I'm not getting reeled into that good cop-mom business.
629. Finally.... I've reached the 1 gallon mark of donating blood.
630. I am going to bed coz the girl in my dreams desperately needs an Inception.

No comments: