Wednesday, July 23, 2008

183

176. Practice makes a man perfect. Either women are born perfect or nothing can ever make them perfect.
177. The complex the issue then, the simpler the life passed; the simpler the issue now, the more complex life seems.... 'Fe'y
178. "How does an induction motor start?" " It starts like du duh duhh duhh da da duh......."
179. She wanted me to take her to the most expensive place in the city on a date. Not a Big Deal! I just took her to the neighboring gas station.
180. Deadlines: Line up yourself towards hard work or your dead brother....
181. The glaciers of her sunny smile always melts my heart away.
182. When I google "psi to pounds per square inch conversion", it means I had 2 hours of sleep in 3 days.
183. Giving up is easy. So I decided to take the easy route of giving up on give ups.....

No comments: