Thursday, May 29, 2008

160

156. Though I'm into bio oriented research, I'm strictly against animal studies. Do you know why? Coz they get all nervous and give wrong answers.
157. If she wants to learn driving, why Stand in her way? Either way you are run over.
158. Even birth certificated expire.
159. Men need a lot of money in their banks to generate interests. But, he can get a loan only from the bank.
160. What did I learn from my second attempt over love? Women never give you a second chance.

3 comments:

Macadamia The Nut said...

:O
They're all YOUR babies?
Honestly?
Like, seriously honestly????

Unknown said...

@ the Nut: Don't know.... Recently the imaginative level has gone down drastically. Might have modified some online jokes. But Honestly, seriously honest - most of my previous ones are mine and mine only.... :)

Macadamia The Nut said...

Read all of them... impressive man! Really.